valve spring compressor

stang9632v

Dec 24, 2007
im doing a cam swap on my 97 cobra and i ordered the otc valve spring compressor to do the job. i waited 3 weeks for it to come in and it was the wrong part. works for 2v. since then i have been searching for something to work on the 4v but have had no luck.does anyone know where i can find one soon? i also need a good place that makes tunes for the xcal 2. im running thr 97 cobra in my 96 gt with stock gt computer and harness. thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

im doing a cam swap on my 97 cobra and i ordered the otc valve spring compressor to do the job. i waited 3 weeks for it to come in and it was the wrong part. works for 2v. since then i have been searching for something to work on the 4v but have had no luck.does anyone know where i can find one soon? i also need a good place that makes tunes for the xcal 2. im running thr 97 cobra in my 96 gt with stock gt computer and harness. thanks for any help.

there are 2 spring compresers for this engine. T93P-6565-A T91P-6565-A these are the ford part #s the first tool is for the springs next to the spark plug wells the other tool is a 2v part # but is used for all the other springs so you might have one tool thats right .