vandalism

sheoncehadme

Jun 2, 2001
i woke up this morning to go to work, and found my car looking like this, with 2 bricks laying to the side of the car
DSC00134.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Well this is a small town.. not really any ricers around here (thank god), but they are slowly creeping in.... but im thinking this was premeditated, because there were bricks and i dont know of any bricks near my house. Probably a little dumbass kid that tried to fight me about a month ago because of music...

nothing has ever happened to my car.. but recently my brothers GT emblems off his silver 00' GT conv have a way of disapearing... hes replaced them and they got ripped off again (with no area damage thank god) so now he drives around with only an emblem on his drivers side... once a while back there was a few HUGE streaks of black... stuff on his hood... it came off with a little soap elbow grease etc.

this is the first time i have ever had anything like it happen. or even seen it happen in this area... its usually a hit and run with a vehicle.. really a pretty low crime rate area. Just got the new windshield put in.. got a great deal on it, and the guy comes to the car to put it in, and guarantees the work.. i paid just under $250 for all that..

as for the gt emblems... right now i have no emblems on my car so i dont have to worry about it... its just everyone going why the hell do you have holes in your fenders..

looks more and more like it was that kid.. im not a fighter, but i know how to (and consequently i dont fight much because people know that) but this little kid may have to have some reconstructive surgery to his face (ok, probably not, im not that vengeful, but damned i fi cant get enough evidence to press charges)

Those bastard low lifes! Poor stang! People how comment vandalism need
to get a life! I think you should ask that kid you got in a argument with he
may know what happened :mad: ! Good luck I hope you get it fixed !
You bastard vandals keep away from are stangs and get a life!

i saw the damage at about 7:30 am and by 3 pm i had a new winshield in it for $240. i dont think the price was bad.. but with a $500 deductable on the insurance... i had to eat the cost myself. I dont know what my body guy will say about a cost to fix the paint scratches (you can see one of the 3 in the photo)...

thats sux, to big for some touch up paint... on black X_X.... but otherwise dont get o nthe subject of insurance! lol, we will get the long story (although i completely agree with it and think its good) on how that insurance should only be used from something you wouldnt be able to recover from yourself... i guess... if everyone followed that... our rates would be lower... right? lol, damn us and our cheapness!

Ghostalker said:
Nice, that is, if it goes over your deductable...

Nope. They pay even if it's under(as if I would've even made that last post if you were right; I might as well have made a post saying our grass down here is usually green).
I think the reasoning is that broken windows can lead to worse problems if the vehicle is involved in an accident.

Dude, sorry to hear about your car. My stang has been the target of vandalism too, two times actually. But the worst i has was flour and chocholate syrup all over the outside. The flour was a bit hard to get off seeing how the condensation on the car turned some of it into a glue like substance. But good luck with the paint scratches, that is deffintely rough. I would have cried for sure, then i would find the person(s) and do some damage of my own.