Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BLUBYU

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Jeff_D_2385

Oct 9, 2003
Well, my car is coming in less than a week and it's time to start picking out some vanity plates. I have a list of some ideas I came up with, but I thought of too many and I dont know which one I like best. What are your ideas?

Allowed 6 characters here in Rhode Island, and the car is Vista Blue GT

• Sponsors (?)

Jeff_D_2385 said:
But as your plate cleary states, they have no chance of catching you. Or do they? :scratch:
Usually I get caught because they hear me. I've gotten pulled over about 9 times in my town - twice for not having a front license plate, 6 times (by 5 different officers) for my car being too loud, and once so a cop could look at my car. And every time I swear I saw a smrik on their face because they were jealous and envious. But still, none of them like my license plate. Yet, every time I forget - who's paying for the car/registration/insurance/vanity plate fee, me or the fuzz?

Oh yeah, me.

hey don

any way of tracking where it is in the delivery process? last time i called the 800# they said rail convoy, it said via convoy earlier so I guess they moved it on the train? does that mean it's getting close?

saw this on a grand national

VET BTR
some other ideas though could be one of these
UD LOSE
UR 2 SLO
IDE WIN
GO AWAY
GD LUCK
NOO WAY
JEALUS
JAIL ME
THNK SO