Vendor/Dual Exhaust questions

Hello all first post and I read as many things as I could on dual exhaust but I do know more of what I want (with possible suggestions of course!). I recently got my car fixed and requested to get a GT dual cutout bumper and since it was recently completed, I decided I needed to find a dual exhaust setup. I found a Pypes set from this site and then found a MAC set from here. I'm looking partial performance partial sound. I was wondering if either a. this forum has worked with either of those sites (good/bad/indifferent) or if there are other sites I should check out (like AmericanMuscle.com) or other brands worth checking out. I am looking under 500 if that helps.

• Sponsors (?)

Hello all first post and I read as many things as I could on dual exhaust but I do know more of what I want (with possible suggestions of course!). I recently got my car fixed and requested to get a GT dual cutout bumper and since it was recently completed, I decided I needed to find a dual exhaust setup. I found a Pypes set from this site and then found a MAC set from here. I'm looking partial performance partial sound. I was wondering if either a. this forum has worked with either of those sites (good/bad/indifferent) or if there are other sites I should check out (like AmericanMuscle.com) or other brands worth checking out. I am looking under 500 if that helps.

the Pypes Violators are loud, so if you want a nice sounding system look into Magnaflows or JBAs or maybe Macs. In my opinion the V6 needs a chambered muffler or you'll get a ton of drone. I have Violators on our V6, gonna change it SOON. The Magnaflows with the Pypes true dual kit has a very nice, healthy sound, but it won't drive you out of the car once you get over 3,000 rpm.

I took my mufflers off and man do these V6's know how to drone. The exhaust itself outside the car is great, and not as loud as I expected. I quite like it. Anything over 2500rpm though is the best spot for mine (no drone over 2500). Right around 1800-2200 rpms in a high gear is killer droning.