Vibration and noise after installing shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1quick6

Banned
Dec 6, 2003
Hey guys, wanted to let you guys know of a problem I was having with my Steeda Tri-ax and my brother's Pro 5.0 shifter. After installing the shifters, there was a lot of noise and vibration that was audible in the vehicle. This extra noise and vibration was not there before and I was assuming it was due to replacing the stock rubbery shifter with the aftermarket one. Anyways, I decided to do something to fix the problem. I fabbed up some high-temp gaskets and they ended up doing the trick. No more noise and vibration, no more RTV silicon mess! I have sold quite a few to members of various message boards. Each set is $8.50 shipped. Not going to be a millionaire off this one, but I wanted to help out the Mustang community. You can go to my site www.[COLOR=Red]damn_skippy_i_edited_your_spam.com[/COLOR] to place an order. Later guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Okay this is your second warning and I will not say it again!

NO SALES IN THE FORUMS. You are not a member that has been here for a while and most of your posts are spams like this one.

If you do it again, I will see to it that you are no longer a member here.

If you wnat to post something that is technical fine if not well go hock your goods elsewhere!

LsRed--Moderator and Resident PITA!

Status
Not open for further replies.