vid request h/c/i 94/95's

Mar 31, 2005
i cant seem to find good videos of h/c/i'd 94/95's anywhere... "in car" vids would be nice if you got em. i know our cars are pretty rare but seriously... just trying to fulfill the wintertime blues of having to drive the beater!!! c'mon now... its a good chance to vid whore! BTW, I wonder if we could get a better multimedia section on SN... thats the one thing that disappointed me with stangnet is that we dont have a pics n vid section worth spending time at. I wonder if that would be worth expanding? SVT's pics n video buffet is pretty popular:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

wtf you doing to your garage? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pure redneck I know.......wanted to post a quick vid....didn't want to get a ticket...cops are really tough here.....old lady's camera phone couldn't handle the dumped flows so the sound cracked up all to hell..........I still have the drywall in there too....I need to finish that project...lol

Pure redneck I know.......wanted to post a quick vid....didn't want to get a ticket...cops are really tough here.....old lady's camera phone couldn't handle the dumped flows so the sound cracked up all to hell..........I still have the drywall in there too....I need to finish that project...lol

you need to put the dog to the sleep too :lol: jk

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: THAT WAS GREAT! ive gotta say i love the effort put into this. If you took the time and effort to do a burnout in your garage with a camera phone ive gotta say i dont know if ill ever be able to repay you!!! I wouldnt know how to top that! AWESOME

These are great guys, thanks and keep em comin... im still in the middle of a 6 sheet excel spreadsheet for a house take-off and estimate and i need these breaks every now n then

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: THAT WAS GREAT! ive gotta say i love the effort put into this. If you took the time and effort to do a burnout in your garage with a camera phone ive gotta say i dont know if ill ever be able to repay you!!! I wouldnt know how to top that! AWESOME

These are great guys, thanks and keep em comin... im still in the middle of a 6 sheet excel spreadsheet for a house take-off and estimate and i need these breaks every now n then

All my neighbors are cool......had some friends over one night and had a burn out contest in the garage......should have got that on tape but it was spur of the moment.....:nono: