Video of my 91 Notch....

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
Here is a little BS video I put together this weekend of my 91 Notch. Its still rough,& its only filmed with a point & shoot camera, but I just realized i had a video editing program on my Mac so this is just for practice... More videos to come in the future....

Thanks to my buddy 50 deep for filming the driving vids.

BTW, I produced the theme song & scratched on it too. I know alot of you people on here hate rap, but just ignore the intro song if you dont like it, but keep in mind that I performed all of the DJ scratching & produced the background beat.........Enjoy :patriot:

View attachment 302970

The Magnaflow mufflers on my car are so quiet, you can barely hear the idle. I guess its good because it makes it sleeperish, but I would love to hear it more.....

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, a buddy and myself are real into early reggae and **** like that.. we've been wanting to do some scratching over some oldschool Dub songs... the only problem is technics have gone up (even the used ones go for ridiculous prices here), and it's either keep spending money on the car, or get more records.. i keep choosing the car lol. there are some pretty crazy basement dj's here in Jersey.. some of these guys spin some real good ****.

oh yeah, nice throw-up you got there on your page... i guess you're into graffiti too? we're all about tagging and **** here.. my buddy and i are actually thinking of a new stencil as we speak haha. i'll have to shoot you a PM next time we head out to cali on vacation or something. i bet the weather is still beautiful out there.

sounds good, but the lt's are making it even quieter. listen to a clip of 85 ss 302coupe

I have heard that LT's make the car quieter. They arent very quiet on my Mach, but Im running Bassani mufflers & an o/r H on that car....

dude that was a sick beat! nice! yeah the car is a bit quiet, seems like it hauls ass though

Thanks bro.... The car moves pretty good, but desperately needs 3.73's....

yeah, a buddy and myself are real into early reggae and **** like that.. we've been wanting to do some scratching over some oldschool Dub songs... the only problem is technics have gone up (even the used ones go for ridiculous prices here), and it's either keep spending money on the car, or get more records.. i keep choosing the car lol. there are some pretty crazy basement dj's here in Jersey.. some of these guys spin some real good ****.

Sweet... Old school dub & reggae is the $h!t!!! I love the basslines...

I highly recommend you get some tables & if you have a laptop, pickup the program Serato/Scratch live.... Its the new thing & you can play MP3's through your tables.... Dont get me wrong, I have a huge collection of Vinyl & I love records, but hauling all my wax to gigs is a pain...serato makes it much easier....

oh yeah, nice throw-up you got there on your page... i guess you're into graffiti too? we're all about tagging and **** here.. my buddy and i are actually thinking of a new stencil as we speak haha. i'll have to shoot you a PM next time we head out to cali on vacation or something. i bet the weather is still beautiful out there.

Yup, I used to write graffiti back in the early 90's but lost all my art talent when i started focusing on my music... the throw up on my page was a piece I painted sometime back in 94-95....I still love looking at some nice graf though....

what the ****? you did stuff with mos def? get the **** out of here!

I actually produced the title track on Mos def's last album entitled "True Magic". Although I never got to meet him, it was an honor to hear him spit over my track....I have worked with alot of other underground rappers as well.....

Here are a few pics of my equipment & collection....

View attachment 302910
View attachment 302911
View attachment 302912
View attachment 302913
View attachment 302914

man, that's good **** man.. your collection makes mine seem like a joke haha.

LOL!!! It took quite a few years of collecting to get it where its at. The most pain in the @$$ thing about owning this many records is when I move to a new place...Its horrible. It takes multiple trips in a van to get them all to my new place....I will never ever get rid of em though....