Vinyl paint to match ford grey interior?

ram360

Founding Member
Oct 19, 2002
Pennsylvania
Anybody find a vinyl spray paint that matches the grey in the interior? Everything I use isn't even close and it looks like crap. :notnice: I'm just spray painting the speaker grills on the doors and it's obvious the color isn't even close.

• Sponsors (?)

That link that lxsteed gave you should work fine, they'll be able to match the grey from any year. They have a can of prep you will want to buy plus a can of the color grey that you need.

I bought some interior paint (opel gray) and the catalog said it's for a 1993-1995. Not even close for my 1993 stang. If you know what the name of your interior for your year try a can first. I got the paint from 5.0 resto.

I got my vinyl spary paint from 5.0 resto(smoke gray). I painted everything in my car except the rocker panels. It matched up perfectely you need to clean the pieces really good with simple green let it dry. Then you spray vinyl prep let that dry and then spray the vinyl dye. I went over with the dye about 2 times. The car looks awesome, I just need to get some carpet now.

You have to shake the can up really good!!!