Wednesday Night Test and Tune

• Sponsors (?)

Man that Integra was SSSSSLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.

Nice job whoopin' his ass.

Thanks, it was fun. I love seeing the headlights in the rearview. I think he pulled a 17, which, at Bandimere is actually, well, not fast but not as laughable as you lowlanders may think. There were some cars pulling 20s, and I saw one 21. (72 chevrolet rust-bucket pickup, it was hilarious because he actually had traction problems with the skinny tires and no weight on the rear wheels, then, once his wheels caught, he was so slow!)

Test and Tunes are fun because you never know what your going to be up against. I have beat several cop cars (the State Patrol sponsors the event), they pull 17s. There are not a lot of S197s that I have seen. One convertible with a Roush Charger was pulling a 14.6. I dont know what boost pressure he was at. All the stock camaros and GTOs (G8 GTs) are pulling 15s. A couple corvettes were in the 13s. A LOT of scooby doos running anywhere from 15s to 11s. I almost caught a scooby doo, he got me off the line and I was catching him after that, but not by enough.

Fun times.

i need to get to bandimere sometime. when are the test and tune days?

on a side note, i may be in the denver area this weekend. anyone else gonna be in the area? would like to meet a few people if i can.

very cool. I for some reason thought you were up in Canada. I am in Denver, all the time, would love to meet up.

Bandimere is open every Wednesday night for the Test and Tune through the summer. It has been super busy the past couple nights; 45 minutes to an hour between runs. The doors open at 4p. My buddy and I got there at 3:45 and were able to get in 4 quick runs before it got really crowded, so it pays to arrive early. We did 7 total runs so the last three runs had very long waits. Not that bad though, because you do get to hang out around some very impressive rides.

Oh and, its 30 bucks.

wednesdays? :( i would have to try to swap days off, or at least get off a few hours early to make it there at a decent time. its a couple hour drive to denver for me. PM me and ill try to work it out so we can meet up when i am there.