well the roush sucks

• Sponsors (?)

If that is really it, then yes, I agree, it sucks. Personally I think this new body style should be easy to come up with good styling for, there is no excuse for a big name aftermarket provider to come up with such crap.

Ugh...what is up with all those big openings, especially the large rectangle on the front. I just want to throw a ball in there.

This Mustang really needs to smile more...so far, it frowns and looks petrified.

Stangston said:
Ugh...what is up with all those big openings, especially the large rectangle on the front. I just want to throw a ball in there.

This Mustang really needs to smile more...so far, it frowns and looks petrified.
I know, its a perfect rectangle, it totally distorts the lines on the car, it reminds me of a horrible body kit that would belong on a civic.

Looks like you could fit a big ass shoe box in there :(

i kinda like the spoiler, and the side vent things might be cool. i'm gonna have to see pics of the real thing before i can make a final call on those. but the rest of it i just don't care for at all, real or photochop, it just looks bad to me.

i'm waiting for saleen, i'm sure they can produce something good for the 05. guess we will see on the 17th.

Yep. The fact that the pictures are photoshoped, and really bad ones, pisses me off they could of waited until the car comes out and work on it instead of working on a damn picture. I hope the real production will look at least a liiittle better.