Roush What a Great Day For a Car Show!

gonen20

Jan 27, 2006
Went to an Awesome Car Show Today, COCOA of Orange County put on the Concours De Nice and Boy was there a great Turn out of Some Awesome Authentic Shelby's, Mustangs Nostalgic Fords and the weather was awesome too! I know its not SAAC, but for a small car show in Cailfornia I counted About 40 Authentic Shelby's not even counting the Replica Cobras and Shelbys! Some Serious High Digit Cars were there! The Best of Show went to a Mint 1968 GT500 Shelby Fastback that was Gold! And speaking of Gold Cars, I feel I have to brag a little bit, My car Won 1st and Beat Out Jason From Hillbank Motorsports Sponsered Magazine Car 2007 Shelby CS with over $200,000 worth of Custom Parts & Stuff done to his car and less then 3K Miles (Awesome Car By the Way!) and here my daily driver with 48,000+ Miles beat his out?? How does this happen??? You gotta love Peoples Choice Votes I guess! I was thinking my wifes car would fair well since it has won 1st the last 3 years in a row, but to my surprise I won! Well, Summer is Here and its an Awesome time to start showing off the rides! May Everyone who reads this have an Awesome Car Show Season filled with fun and Friends!

• Sponsors (?)

Went to an Awesome Car Show Today, COCOA of Orange County put on the Concours De Nice and Boy was there a great Turn out of Some Awesome Authentic Shelby's, Mustangs Nostalgic Fords and the weather was awesome too! I know its not SAAC, but for a small car show in Cailfornia I counted About 40 Authentic Shelby's not even counting the Replica Cobras and Shelbys! Some Serious High Digit Cars were there! The Best of Show went to a Mint 1968 GT500 Shelby Fastback that was Gold! And speaking of Gold Cars, I feel I have to brag a little bit, My car Won 1st and Beat Out Jason From Hillbank Motorsports Sponsered Magazine Car 2007 Shelby CS with over $200,000 worth of Custom Parts & Stuff done to his car and less then 3K Miles (Awesome Car By the Way!) and here my daily driver with 48,000+ Miles beat his out?? How does this happen??? You gotta love Peoples Choice Votes I guess! I was thinking my wifes car would fair well since it has won 1st the last 3 years in a row, but to my surprise I won! Well, Summer is Here and its an Awesome time to start showing off the rides! May Everyone who reads this have an Awesome Car Show Season filled with fun and Friends!

:worthlesb

And speaking of Gold Cars, I feel I have to brag a little bit, My car Won 1st and Beat Out Jason From Hillbank Motorsports Sponsered Magazine Car 2007 Shelby CS with over $200,000 worth of Custom Parts & Stuff done to his car and less then 3K Miles (Awesome Car By the Way!) and here my daily driver with 48,000+ Miles beat his out?? How does this happen??? You gotta love Peoples Choice Votes I guess! I was thinking my wifes car would fair well since it has won 1st the last 3 years in a row, but to my surprise I won!

...First off, why was a Shelby in the signature class?? You were at a Shelby show, I'm calling :bs: on that grouping. He should have been in the same class, as you guest it, the Shelby's. Am I the only one missing something here?? :shrug:

...However, with that being said, it's simple, some times too much is just that too much! And you know that all the cocoaoc members love to look at original cars. Jason's car is amazing but has way too much going on for that type of show.....Congrats on yet another 1st place at their annual show. Maybe I should join their club to get those 1st place votes like you next year :p

Sorry, I don't have pictures of the show as I wasn't there but here is the car that Todd beat:
http://musclecarnews.tenmagazines.com/articles.asp?page=tenarticle&aid=3149&sid=89

Todd,

My hats off to you. Your car is awesome, unique and has balls. It was an upset to loose to a more original car, but that "IS" what a Concours show is and your car replicated just that....clean and authentic.

At any rate, I'm just glad to have won at all as the trophy's are AWESOME! It will make a great addition to any collection! But it was nice to see sooo many Mustangs at a Cobra event...great weather....great location,...thanks to the COCOA OC guys for such a great event!

Nice going Todd ! Your gold Saleen is unique. I have participated in enough car shows and have seen the unexpected happen time and time again! It catches you by surprise! Any luck at the white glove HB Concours Show?:D

2000 SC281

Thanks for all the Nice comments you guys are the best!:hail2: Shelby CS8, Jason, Maybe one of these days you can take me in a spin in that awesome dream car of yours!!:) It would have been nice to have more friends at the show this year, Hint, Hint! I missed hanging with the Big Guy and his Awesome S351, maybe next year! One of these days I'll join the COCOA OC Club again so I can race at Willow and get some friendly votes against a White S351 Speedster!!! I would have posted pictures, but I still haven't been able to figure out how to do it on here! Maybe one day Robert will drive over here and show me how!! Anyways, Thanks Mineralgsvt for posting the Mustangworld.com pictures from the show! Whoever took pictures did an Awesome job, Thanks!! If your out there and your read this Mustang World Members, Thanks for sharing the pictures and taking so many of my 2000 Gold Saleen S281SC and my 2001 Lazer Red Saleen
S281!