Roush What CC Plates?

129saleen

Sep 1, 2004
Houston, TX
Both my front tires are bald on the insides and the car is pulling all over the road.. I was told CC plates would take care of that. But my ? is what are they? What do they do and will I need to get my car re-aligned?
I dont want to waist my money if I dont need them... :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

You might just want to see if your factory alignment is way out of spec first. Caster Camber plates will just give you a lot more adjustability, and most have spherical center bearings instead of the floppy bushing. Nice designs also give you more bump travel as well.

I would suggest the plates by Maximum Motorsport, many think they are the best in the business.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/i..._page=product_info&cPath=2_77&products_id=256

You will need to get your car realigned after the install.

I had this same problem on mine. My front tires were at 2.6° tilted inward causing the inner tire wear. I had it aligned and the guy maxed it out and could only get it to 1.6°. I think he said 0.6° is spec? :shrug: I probably need some CC plates myself.

mm

Maximum motor sports makes chrome cc plates, there the best in the biz, i wouldnt try any one else unless you like buying tires or wandering all over the road

C.Saleen said:
Maximum motor sports makes chrome cc plates, there the best in the biz, i wouldnt try any one else unless you like buying tires or wandering all over the road

MMCC9994Ckit.jpg

Ah, there they are :cool: