What should I do with this Camaro

See post 1 about not junking it
I have has so many mustangs over the years I have just about lost count
I used to have those Fox bodies given to me (like Ford trucks now)
I will add another Mustang, possibly a Fox body to the stable at some point when I find the right one
I found another block with pistons I may use because the pistons are still good and the block still has crosshatch marks
You guys know that a 427 is a 396 crank in a 454 right? Like a 283 crank in a 350 makes a 302 chev right?

454 pistons vert.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

You guys know that a 427 is a 396 crank in a 454 right? Like a 283 crank in a 350 makes a 302 chev right?
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree-------- sang in my best Christmas voice ----------
I recall listening and reading that years ago, tech stuff like 'over square' vrs 'under square'
Just 'poke it and stroke it' , give it that classic 'Camaro stance', with a carb or two sticking out through the hood all shaking around from the overlap of the bump stick you'll be putting around scare'n small children and dogs right in style.

383 stroker would have been my choice as it’s lighter and revs quicker but the old saying “there is no replacement for cubic displacement” is always cool in old iron.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user