What Should I Rev Too?

The fuel pressure should rise when you take vac off. It should drop when vac is applied. It should rise when you rev it with the vac line on. Rev it several times in a row and see if it keeps dropping lower and lower.

• Sponsors (?)

The fuel pressure should rise when you take vac off. It should drop when vac is applied. It should rise when you rev it with the vac line on. Rev it several times in a row and see if it keeps dropping lower and lower.
the fuel pressure rises to 43 psi with vaccum line off. 40 with it on. it does not rise when revved..... it doesnt keep dropping lower. When revved it lowers 5-6 psi and once off the throttle it returns quickly back- this is with vaccum line on- with the vaccum line off it drops maybe a half psi or if that.....

well gonna hit the track again and hoping from further breaking in of everything, and cutting the tail pipes helps me a bit in the trap speed department.

if not i will take it back to the tuner and maybe rethink the combo if its holding me back that much ... BALLS

UPDATE

2 bad injectors was the issue

now has 351 rwhp and 400 ft lbs tq at the wheels

hp revs to 5500

on 3rd run ran a 13.0 at 107 with a high 1.9 60 '

finally some progress, now need to learn to drive the thing ...

thanks for all the help

V