What Size Injectors

load71

Oct 28, 2004
Hey guys I am going to be building my motor up soon, so i was wondering what size injectors to get? My motor is going to consists of 331 Stroker with the Trick Flow Package. A 70 MM throttle body should be fine right? What size injectors and Mass air meter and should I get Thanks a lot!!!

• Sponsors (?)

30lb injectors are perfect. If you don't have a tb yet, use a 75mm. Find an 80mm pro m if you can or a 76mm c&l. I'd spring for a custom grind cam personally for this application. Don't forget valve sprigns to match.

Thanks... Also right now i have shorty headers with h pipe with cats, would that be find with this motor or are long tubes a MUST? I would rather not spend the money if i dont have to! Thanks a gain, sorry for so many questions

Grn92LX said:
30lb injectors are perfect. If you don't have a tb yet, use a 75mm. Find an 80mm pro m if you can or a 76mm c&l. I'd spring for a custom grind cam personally for this application. Don't forget valve sprigns to match.

30s and an 80mm MAF will work real nice.... take my word for it ;)

Thanks guys... What about the headers? Long tubes or stay with the shorties. This is going to be more a street car than a drag car. Thanks again