Wheel size?

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a link to an article placed on Stangnet

As far as 10" wide rims on the front they will not work without modifying the car to enable the wheels to turn without rubbing the wheel wells. Even the GT500 cars only have 9" in the front.

Hope that helps a little bit. As far as the wheel spacers and all of that, I can't help you there. I'm at a loss with that stuff myself. :eek:

That link is 24 pages of wheel "stuff." However, with the new 2010, I dont know if any of the 2005 -09 "specs" are the same. Like....offset.

I know a set of 20x9 wheels fit the front and 20x10s fit the rear......but, at what offset(s)?

That link is 24 pages of wheel "stuff." However, with the new 2010, I dont know if any of the 2005 -09 "specs" are the same. Like....offset.

I know a set of 20x9 wheels fit the front and 20x10s fit the rear......but, at what offset(s)?

I confirmed with several vendors that the 2010 has the same bolt patterns as the 05-09. Was about to pull the trigger on the below but they don't make them in the mustang bolt pattern on the 8 inch wide rims. They do for the 9.5's though. Go figure :-( Can buy rears but no fronts... I'm still looking for that right set.

konsid.gbm.xl.jpg