Where can I find 40th Ann. style stripes?

Stangnut

Mar 24, 2003
Dothan, AL
I have been thinking of striping my car for a while, but I just haven't found any I liked until I saw the 40th Ann stripes.
The only thing is I want a different color.
Any ideas, other than having them custom cut? Everyone I've contacted wants too much money.
I know most people don't like the new stangs with stripes,
but I need something to seperate my car from the rest of the black Mustangs around here.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jason

• Sponsors (?)

Speaking as someone that has been in the vinyl sign business , the cost of the vinyl is a small part of having vehicle graphics installed, even the most expensive metalic vinyls rarely cost over $60-70 for a 15 inch x 5 yard roll. The real money goes to the design layout, and installation, to do this working from photos and a car to measure (this being a fairly simple design) can probably be in 3-4 hours by someone who is expierenced with vinyl graphic design on automobiles. Its those 3-4 hours of shop time that you are paying for.

Ike

p.s. I don't generally deal with auto graphics (its too much of a headache) , but I would guess $200-300 installed would be a reasonable guess, just gettting it cut from a discount vinyl shop and installing it yourself would probably be around $100-150, just remember you get what you pay for, and if you screw it up you get to pay again.

p.p.s. Your best value will probably be from shops that mainly do vehicle signage and lettering, not from an auto-trim shop