Where to buy Nitto tires?

• Sponsors (?)

I 3rd the discount tire option. I ordered a set of nitto 555's yesterday, and they were delivered to my door about 5 minutes ago.

So for me, the shipping was great. The stock has something to do with what wherehouse they ship from.

Rerun said:
I 3rd the discount tire option. I ordered a set of nitto 555's yesterday, and they were delivered to my door about 5 minutes ago.

So for me, the shipping was great. The stock has something to do with what wherehouse they ship from.

yeah you would figure they'd ship from their Ohio warehouse if they're being shipped to Ohio....

stangGT97 said:
yeah you would figure they'd ship from their Ohio warehouse if they're being shipped to Ohio....

I agree, that's really the only caveaut for me when ordering stuff over the internet, is the damn shipping. The UPS & Fed-Ex guys in my area aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but nice fellas nonetheless. Nothing worse then trying to retrieve a package delivered to the wrong address from a Korean lady who's afraid of everyone and won't even answer the door.