Wheres a good place to buy 3" or 3 1/2" tailpipes?

I got rear-ended the other day and need new tail-pipes. The 2 1/2" are a lil too small for me so i figure ill upgrade. Will the sound of my exhaust change at all? I had stainless tailpipes before and I want stainless again to match me rims. Anyone know of a good place?

• Sponsors (?)

red94fiveo said:
Yeah, I've been looking for some 3" chrome rolled tips for a while and am having a hell of a time. Maybe I'll just jack the ones off my friends '04 Mach 1......

Don't do that. I don't have the URL but Mustang Racing Technologies has new 3 1/2" Chrome Rolled tips (you have to swap the hangars off your car's pipes to a 99 and up style though) and so does Chicane Sport Tuning. I just bought a set of the black chrome ones from MRT for my car. I think they'll go good with my gunmetal-ish FR 500s and the blacked out lower portion of my back bumper.

RyClef331 said:
Don't do that. I don't have the URL but Mustang Racing Technologies has new 3 1/2" Chrome Rolled tips (you have to swap the hangars off your car's pipes to a 99 and up style though) and so does Chicane Sport Tuning. I just bought a set of the black chrome ones from MRT for my car. I think they'll go good with my gunmetal-ish FR 500s and the blacked out lower portion of my back bumper.

Please post some pics! I can't decide if I think 3 1/2" is too big or not. My Borla tips are 3" and thats about right for me. Although black chrome could look great with a new pair of smoked headlights...