white face gauges for 2.3

93, I would really like to see a picture of your gauges, those were the gauges I wanted, I just didnt want to throw down the money. For my vert I will buy them, since its the only black face electroluminescent set you can buy.

• Sponsors (?)

Damn man, I see 1, 2, 3, things wrong with them. I don't want to spoil it for everyone else, So I'll wait to divulge :notnice: :notnice:

Highlight below to see the answer

First, theres no hole for the trip reset. Second, the bottom of the speedo piece needs to be round to fit in the dash. Third there needs to be a notch in the bottom left of right below the temp gauge or it will not fit.......POS

93GreenLX said:
First, theres no hole for the trip reset. Second, the bottom of the speedo piece needs to be round to fit in the dash. Third there needs to be a notch in the bottom left of right below the temp gauge or it will not fit.......POS

well the ones he sent did have the hole for the trip reset and the notch below the temp gauge.

My problem with them was the speedo: The speedo gauge goes on a 87-89 cluster while the tach it meant for a 90-93 cluster. Does that make much sense to you cause i dont understand it. It also does not have the hole for the pin that the speedo rests on but thats not a huge deal.

-Ryan

dose anybody know of anyone putting a sn95 dash into a fox body? I've looked around, and searched the board but i cant seem to find anything. I know there are people out there who have put the sn95 dash, center console, and door panels into a fox body. I would really like to see them because its something i want to do come spring time.

Willy0314 said:
dose anybody know of anyone putting a sn95 dash into a fox body? I've looked around, and searched the board but i cant seem to find anything. I know there are people out there who have put the sn95 dash, center console, and door panels into a fox body. I would really like to see them because its something i want to do come spring time.
I had pics of someone who did this b4, it looks good, but theres issues cause it blocks the door handles on the inside