Who Does This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

:shrug: :rlaugh: THE CAR IS A FAST AND FURIUS CAR, LETHERS YELLOW AND BLACK RACING SEATS,EXAUSTER IS CHANGED,ANGEL LIGTHS, CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS, RACING 18 INCH RINS,ALMOST NEW TIRES THEY ARE A SPECIAL TIPE OF TIRES, HAS A RACING CLUTCH,HAS BMW Z3 FENDERS, BODYKIT, WINGS, THE CAR IS ALL MODIFDED I SPEND MORE THAN 12000 ON THIS CAR JUST TO MODIFED HIM, MORE THAN 400 HP, CARBON FIBER HOOD, CAME WITH A SOUND SYSTEM, 3 10INCH MTX SUBWOFEER GREAT DEAL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He dont know how to spell how do you expect him to have any taste...:shrug:

WhiteStallionGT said:
I love the interior. That body kit is the only thing bringing the car down. I'd buy it and restore it like nothing ever happened.

Me too. The interior is actually pretty NICE. Minus the yellow center console...that shoulda been left black. But besides that, the interior seems to be done pretty well from what i can see.

Q: Maybe you didnt understand the question. I was asking about engine mods or other mechanical modifications to the car and if you can tell me what they are. I am very interested and the car looks really nice but im curious as to whats under the hood. If you can post some pictures of the engine that would be nice too.

A: i did a lot stuff under the hood, but i never did nothing inside the engine because, i could lose my insurance on the car,once you do something inside the engine it self you lose your engine insurance, and belive me you don't want to do that, but if you want i can send you more pictures of the engine, cooler, the things inside the hood, more detail pictures

WHAT the ****!?

i emailed him asking him how he achieved 400+ hp with a stock engine and no power adder....

he said this.....

"i have something inside the hood, but i`m just gonna show to someone that prove to me that is maybe going to buy the car, but belive me it has something"

LOL!!