Who has cutouts?

• Sponsors (?)

:rolleyes:

I knew you wouldn't last that long!:rlaugh: :nice: :D

It depends on what kind your getting.:shrug: you could get electric, pull cable, or manual.:shrug: those are your option

Myne are in my Offroad H pipe. :D before the crossover pipe. I had to cut the h pipe and weld in the cutouts. then the electric bolted to that then I have 8" 2.5 pipe pointing outward. I have the wires running under the carpet.

I want to put a butterfly valve in the exhuast so that all the noise goes out the cutouts and not out the tailpipes so its not so raspy:rolleyes: .:nice:

you may need to cut some holes in the floor for the cables to pass through. Not I dont know any one that has but when I got my electric ones My brother wanted to put cable cutouts on his car but I was like like yeah... DOHC24 V6 that has a redline of 7k need i say more.

I didn't see any cable operated cutout that are 2 1/2" they only come in 2" cast iron. But I dont think it would be to hard to used standard cutouts and drill some holes and turn them into cable operate. I got my cutout parts from jegs and the electric valve from summit. the jegs cutouts were very sturdy, and also metal about .115" thick so they can handle abuse or custimization.

also the cable length was 6ft so I don't think it would be hard to route them.