Who has installed 1.8 roller rockers?

• Sponsors (?)

Youd have much better chance getting a reply to this on v6power.net. There more power mod related over there. As a matter of fact i think there is a thread about 1.8 and 1.73's, pro and cons and so on over there now. Take a look.

Your not gonna have huge gains with them. For the price I wouldn't bother if that is all your gonna do. If your gonna do a cam swap, then I would get them. Otherwise your money will be better spent elsewhere.

GREENBIOCH said:
Your not gonna have huge gains with them. For the price I wouldn't bother if that is all your gonna do. If your gonna do a cam swap, then I would get them. Otherwise your money will be better spent elsewhere.

I'm planning on changing the cam at a later date. This would be an incremental step towards valve train improvement.

Get the 1.73's then, There really is no or little gains from it, but it is supposed to smooth out the valve train a bit. The reason I say that though is because you can always get the cam speced for the kind of lift your looking for, you don't really need that extra lift from the RR's, just get it from the cam when your ready.