Will 05-06 saleen wheels fit

ncth282

Jul 17, 2006
I have a 2005 v6 4.0l mustang, all stock (manual tran.) I was wondering if the new saleen rims will fit on a stock 05' stang without any modifications to the car. The wheels are 20"x10" rear and 20"x9" front. I belive the rear should be fine from research ive done, but idk if the front can handle 9" wide wheels/tires. Also if these wheels will fit without any modifications, will they have any effect on traction control or any other systems in the car. Excuse me if I sound like im pretty much cluless, im new to alot of car things, i only know the basics heh.

• Sponsors (?)

ncth282 said:
I have a 2005 v6 4.0l mustang, all stock (manual tran.) I was wondering if the new saleen rims will fit on a stock 05' stang without any modifications to the car. The wheels are 20"x10" rear and 20"x9" front. I belive the rear should be fine from research ive done, but idk if the front can handle 9" wide wheels/tires. Also if these wheels will fit without any modifications, will they have any effect on traction control or any other systems in the car. Excuse me if I sound like im pretty much cluless, im new to alot of car things, i only know the basics heh.

Yes, they should bolt up without interference ........

but if I may offer one suggestion / buy four of the 20"x9"'s so that you can do a true 4 wheel tire rotation every 5K miles ....

the savings in the lifetime of rubber should be immense.