Will the weiand stealth fit????

• Sponsors (?)

I have the Stealth and a 14x3 K&N and it fit fine when I had the GT350 style hood

eng1s02.JPG

ey gp, what kind air filter base is that, like what size drop? is it the one that comes with the xtreme setup? i have the same setup as you with a 13" now and it seems i can't go to a 14" without interfering with me msd billet wide point distributor which i see you have too. the only way i've seen to fit a 14" air cleaner and wide point distributor is to have the bottom lip of the air cleaner above the distributor cap ie not a lot of drop. do you have any closeup pics ?

RaSMG said:
ey gp, what kind air filter base is that, like what size drop? is it the one that comes with the xtreme setup? i have the same setup as you with a 13" now and it seems i can't go to a 14" without interfering with me msd billet wide point distributor which i see you have too. the only way i've seen to fit a 14" air cleaner and wide point distributor is to have the bottom lip of the air cleaner above the distributor cap ie not a lot of drop. do you have any closeup pics ?

Ah.....the ancient monkey secret. It isn't a drop base at all :eek: It's hard to tell from the pic but it's actually an offset base. I have it just slightly rotated toward the drivers side. People never seem to notice it at all untill you tell them and they sit and stare. :nice: