Window Problem HELP QUICK

So I roll my window down today as im out driving, and get home, and the damn thing wont roll up...this is a big problem as I live in an apt complex and have quite a bit of stereo equipment in my car and no place really secure to store the car. I dont think it's the switch because I push it and hear electricity clicking and see the dash lights dimming a little. It has to be the motor cuz the window isnt even moving at all and I dont hear anything coming from it. Is there any way to roll it up manually?? How much will the stealership charge me to replace the motor??

• Sponsors (?)

So I roll my window down today as im out driving, and get home, and the damn thing wont roll up...this is a big problem as I live in an apt complex and have quite a bit of stereo equipment in my car and no place really secure to store the car. I dont think it's the switch because I push it and hear electricity clicking and see the dash lights dimming a little. It has to be the motor cuz the window isnt even moving at all and I dont hear anything coming from it. Is there any way to roll it up manually?? How much will the stealership charge me to replace the motor??

I guess you have to sleep in the car tonight !

Ha, I sure hope not, if I cant get it up I borrowed my buddies car cover so that should keep it out of sight out of mind hopefully...

I would not try to do that, if any body saw your car being window down the whole time, then they saw your car had cover,they think

"hummmmmmm......................................... mabe his window aint rolling up, and all these time he pass by me with speaker sound so sweat....................:rolleyes: let me call a brotha...........................

gently hit the door speaker or right behind the speaker while holding the up button.. try it :nice:

good advice!

OMG thanks for that one, had the door pannel off and stuck my finger in one of the holes in the door and touched something metal behind the speaker and now it works...dunno how, but I dont really care :D :hail2: you saved me tons at the stealership THANKS!!

had the same problem with my car last week, and my mechanic hit the button and thumped the door panel with his fist and up she went.

actually yes, it was from experience.. sorry it took so long to respond, i was in the process of responding and my computer keyboard locked up and wouldnt start working... but yes, i was so worried that i had messed something up and i had already taken the door apart and was checking the switches etc. Asked a local mustang buddy and he said ya, just give it a nice gently tap and it would start working, no problems. But glad we could help save ya the money :nice:

Ahhhh, another infamous Mustang window problem. I too, have mastered the fist bump on the doors. I think it's one of those things that gets handed down from one Mustang owner to another, kind of like the Mustang rules list we made here earlier.:D

sorry it took so long to respond, i was in the process of responding and my computer keyboard locked up and wouldnt start working...

Just thump on it with your fist :rlaugh: