Window tinting(michigan) Rick Mongene WARNING!

paintballpyro1

Jan 6, 2004
Michigan
Thought i would let everyone know about rick mongene and the trouble we have had. He has been tinting windows for awhile and has been doing a couple people on maca. Well my sister, her bf, her bf's dad, my cousin, and I have all had our windows tinted by him.

Well all started when my sister got hers tinted and i had my front windows tinted darker(i removed my tint so he didnt have to do a thing) well he didnt have enough tint to finish so he was suppose to come back and finish. Well he got "busy" and blew us off for about 2-3weeks and then FINALLY got them finished. Now my sisters bf car has a "ring" on all the tint on every window, sisters car has big gaps on the tint on the back cause he is to lazy to take the sealing off, her bf's dads has scratches in the tint and has gaps on the tint. Well they called and called and called finally got ahold of him and made an appt well of course they wait and he is an hour late, they call him and his mom answers the phone and says he cant come out to do it. We have a few friends call and no answer, finally we got ahold of him today and the second my sisters bf tell rick who it is he hangs up the phone and wont answer again now. This is from the guy that "guarantees" his work...MY ASS HE DOES

We are fed up with his **** and are not recommending him to anyone anymore and i suggest any of you guys that want your windows to find someone else cause he will just take your money and run. Dont recommend him to anyone anymore.

RICK-if you read this sorry but you wont make this right and wont offer any help.

Cliff notes--Dont use rick mongene(895-0831--334-8941) for window tinting in michigan

• Sponsors (?)