Wisconsin Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Oh well less pages to scroll.
Wed the 6th a group of us from Janesville are going to Union Grove. Its opening week so 10 to run. Racing starts at 6 and ends at 10. Everyone come on out, to whoever wants to meet up let me know.

wi_pilot said:
I'll be going to GLD on Wednesday as well with a friend of mine. Nice coincedence. Can't wait to see you guys up there. Hopefully I'll be in the 13s...
If you want to meet up with us were heading out shortly after 5. Also you might want to just hope for a low 14. I ran 14.3 stock, and my other buddy with a 04 with flowmasters ran a 14.6. But if your a good driver, I better be in the high 13s now. Anyway, should be a good time.

Well I'd consider myself to be a pretty good driver, and with the new exhaust I'm thinking that 13s is pretty realistic. Those headers gave me some incredible gains, especially in the upper RPMs. My dad runs high 13s in his cobra and when we raced we were dead even. The only thing I'm worried about is my lowly Goodyear Eagles. Either way I'm sure it will be a good time.

Do we know if they are gonna let the verts run the 1320 without a cage or not?
Vexracing
Vex 5
been trying to get a hold of you via cell.

My Porsche 944 is back hounding and doing fly-bys in the morning.
Cant get into a good safe spot for another run. Setup on Stebbinsville road on the straight away but he is either early or late through there. Seems to catch me in the AM always at a bad location though. Spanked him twice before and Ill no doubt spank him again.

Took it out for a run a few minutes ago. Regapping those plugs made all of the difference in the world. I have my power back. I gapped them at .052 and the throttle response is excellent, nice and tight. Not one bit of hesitation. It idles at 1000 rpm's now. Got pull like it had when I first got it. nasty nasty nasty
As far as the fuel filter goes. Its not happening. I cant get at it. I did read about pulling the plug on the fuel switch in the trunk, run it dry and then hit the pressure release on the passenger side fuel rail. IRS is in the way too much. When they put the filter in, they tilted the screw band to far up and I cannot get at it laying on my back.
Im having some 2 chamber flows welded in tomorrow night and Ill have them do it while its on the rack. Major PITA