Wow, long time not talk or see

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by StangV6, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Whats up everyone?! Dont know if anyone remembers me, I havent been on here in a good 3 or so years. Former V6 owner of the "riceiest stang on stangnet" ;) anyway, if anyone remembers, i might jump on here every so often. I don't drive the stang anymore, i'm to pleased with german engineering :D

[​IMG]

2. Sorry, don't remember you. Got any pics of your mustang?

3. so V dub is in the house:scratch:? love the avatar man!:nice:

4. I remember. Your 'vert started out with a Cobra R kit, then you got a Black Widow kit, right?

5. [QUOTE='66 coupe]I remember. Your 'vert started out with a Cobra R kit, then you got a Black Widow kit, right?[/QUOTE]

Yup! This is how I last sold it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wow, back in the day! LOL

6. ... and then you had an SVT Focus. I remember you... but there probably aren't that many guys still around since then.

So, you like the GLI? Any mods?

7. correct! I put a headunit in and lowered it. Only other thing I really want to do is put some 19s on it. good looking 19s, not ghetto 19s :nice:

8. I remember you, and your cars.

Hows the V DUB drive and handle?

9. I remember you!

You got rid of the Foci?? that was a sweet little car from what i remember.

so what does that thing do?? it sucks in air...."It's definately sucking!!":lol:

yeah i moved on from my V6 too...traded in for a 04 GT Vert.:D
    haven't been here in a while either but i usually lurk once in a while.

10. I remember you.... I havent even checked these V6 boards for quite some time. I havent had my v6 for a couple years.
    Got any pics of your VW?

Chris

11. Yes, I do have a some new pics :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Where the hell is that german guy and that cute chick? Are they in the trunk?

13. LOL, its funny you say that, the trunk is absolutley massive! You could easily fit a few people, a set of golf clubs, and two 12's in the trunk :p

14. View attachment 480338
    I need more information on this automobile.

15. My friend just got an '06 Mark V. It's pretty quick and the transmission is impressive, but I just don't find the car appealing to the eye. Hatchbacks have never been my thing.

VW needs to change their emblem. It just reminds me of hippies.:notnice: