ya i got a new job

BELL

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2002
California
well back in the end of OCT I got laid off from the mercedes dealer from some dumb !@#$ reason. Sat on my duff for the last month pondering what the next career move would be. A friend of mine told me about a apprentice locksmith his work was hiring for AKA: shop bi@#h. which is fine i figure a good career to move into. Well I went to the shop this AM it was the single most laid back place i've ever applied for. I didnt even fill out a damn aplication. The guy asked me where I lived, told him, seems he lives a block away from my house. He also asked me what I did before this. I mentioned I worked for the parts dept, for MBZ, and the local city government as a computer tech. He seemed stoked about it. A little in house tech support for his computer illiterate office manager would be a good thing. I went to leave to go home and never even talked about pay or beni's. All he said was to come in on friday and we'll talk.. any thoughts on thins?

• Sponsors (?)

if the pay is good, take what you can get. I just recently got a new job too. The hours suck, but the pay is good and it will be eaiser to move to a new Station now.. I went from a part time night master control Operator to the Morning News director. No job is perfect though. What do You Want to do as a career?

Dr.