01 cobra

• Sponsors (?)

I did a blistering 14.1 with my '01 'vert. It had 4.10's, exhaust , pullies & C&L. I'd like the think the car was capable of better times. Can't say the same for the driver. I only took it to the track once.

Car is gone but not forgotten.

After full exhaust (headers all the way back), Pro M mass air, 3:55 gears, pullies and a Dyno Tune, I ran a 1/4 in 13.31... it was a very hot/humid day. I probably could have gone down a tenth or so more on a better day. Convertibles are heavy as hell!

Horsepower

SloCobra said:
I ran 13.4? @ around 103 bone stock. Added 410's and DR's and went 12.87 @ 105 on a prepped track.
What the heck did you do to your car to get 600rwhp. That can't be a stock motor, no way. Tell me what you did, who built it, and how much it cost you. One day, if I ever get the money, I'd love to have a 600rwhp cobra. What size tires are you using to keep the power on the ground. They gotta be some big fat suckers.

Thanx
steve

Um, he was refering to his gear ratio...

btw, I never ran the car stock, but it ran a 13.54 @ (about) 103 with just a K&N and an O/R X first try. With pulleys (Steeda) and half of a Densecharger, got it down to a 13.27 @ 104 or so... 60's were from 2.07 to 2.2s for the decent runs.

STUD said:
What the heck did you do to your car to get 600rwhp. That can't be a stock motor, no way. Tell me what you did, who built it, and how much it cost you. One day, if I ever get the money, I'd love to have a 600rwhp cobra. What size tires are you using to keep the power on the ground. They gotta be some big fat suckers.

Thanx
steve

He has a Procharger on his car (supercharger). Probably a D1-SC unit hopefully with a built bottom end to handle that much boost (probably 12-14). I can't wait till I can get enough money together to put my D1 on :D

STUD said:

Thanx
steve

It's got a forged bottom and ported heads, D-1SC w/16lbs.
I run 555R 275/40/17 on the street and they are worthless, I think i'll try the new MT DR's coming out. I run MT 26x10-15 at the track, thats when it gets fun! :D