2 quick questions

• Sponsors (?)

95 yellow 5 0 said:
will an 03 cobra supercharger bolt on to a 98 as well? do i need an intercooler or an 99+ intake? I found one on ebay real cheap. :shrug:
Please do a search on this question, its been answered a couple times already. Will the supercharger fit? Yeah, but you are going to need a LOT of supporting mods/equipment to make it work.

U.M.

You won't need a 99+ intake as the supercharger is actually the intake, but you'll need a new front cover,new alternator bracket, new 99+ heads, intercooler, intake pipe, throttle body, injectors, fuel rail, dual belt crank pulley, etc etc etc....not worth it...

oh... yea i searched for it after i posted it... def. a lot more work than i thought. i just saw one for $500 on ebay and thought about it quick....

so 255's are good on those rims... i think i'll do that and just stick with finishing my exhaust, 4.10's, shifter and intake.

95WhiteVenom said:
you want to SC your 98 go the smart route and get a Kenne Bell

i wish... no $$$$...

tell me guys, am i stupid for doing what i am gonna do. I owe $10k on my car. I pay $318 a month. I hit a guardrail a 2 months ago.. it's gonna cost $2500 to fix it. So I am taking out a loan for $15000 to pay off the car, fix it and do mods. My payment will then be $380. That's not what im worried about.. I'm worried about being able to sell the car afterwards and get enough to pay off my loan when needed. It has 50,700 miles on it now. I think i'll atleast keep it another year and half. I dunno If I'm just being a fool doin this or what cuz eventually i really want an 03/04 cobra. I'll be outta school in a year or two. i'm 21 and a super junior now so, i'm gettin there. :rolleyes: