5.0 at the track woooo 1/8 mile

TightRollin_5.0

Apr 29, 2006
my car was runnin real good, i havent put my drag radials on any wheels yet, so it was sweet 245/50/r16 street tires for me. launching off idle i lose traction through first and through second. but if i let off and got back on it real fast once i hit second i could hook sometimes.

i was running 7-6lbs, my best time was 8.33 @ ?? w/ 2.5 60 foot they didnt have mph times :bang: which was lame. i hate to guess but i think i was goin about ~95-100mph.

i did the autocross a couple times which was pretty lame and pretty fun at the same time with the auto trans. i broke my seat the first drag run i did.the stud pulled out of the floor again. then i went to the autocross and the whole seat bracket broke and i flew all over the inside of the car. it was lame LOL. i went all the way up onto the trans tunnel, then back down against the door, and i slammed my head on the window LOL. then i hammered the gas and the seat almost went back into the back seat area and i couldnt reach the pedals and barely the steering wheel LOL. you can see in the video where i lock up the front brakes is when the seat broke and i started to fly around LOL...

it was pretty fun... if i got a 1.9 60 foot i would be well into the 7s
and a little more boost and some slicks i want to run a 6.9999999 :p

here is a ton of pictures and videos.

pretty fun, comments?

/2006/Drags_4-28-06/Drags_4-28-06_rs.wmv
/2006/Drags_4-28-06

• Sponsors (?)

whatever it was i was just guessing cause my speedo only ghoes to 85mph and its off because of gear swap :nono:

the engine bay is a diaster!

mustang168.jpg

Attachments

• mustang168.jpg
    mustang168.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 49