72 Mustang Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

pshadwick

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
I am selling my 72 vert.
This vehicle has been extensively restored and is in excellent condition. The vehicle was completely stripped and media blasted. Any rust has been repaired (new Trunk floor and new inner fender around battery). All underside components have been replaced or repaired. All suspension has been replaced, All brake components are new. The fuel tank, fuel lines, and brake lines are all new. The vehicle runs flawlessly and is very reliable. Over the past several months the vehicle has been driven to work 3-4 times a week (30 miles) It has never failed to start even in sub zero weather. While the intention was to do a complete frame up restoration, the need to relocate across country somewhat short circuited that plan. The vehicle was completely reassembled and new paint (base coat/ clear coat) was applied in the original color. The interior restoration in not complete. The vehicle has new carpet and the dash has been restored with an original tachometer and gauges. However the seat covers and door trim have not been replaced. While the existing seat covers look pretty tidy there are flaws, particularly in the side of the drivers seat. The convertible top is in good condition with no rips, tears or repairs. The rear widow is real glass and the power top works flawlessly. The original engine and transmission have not been rebuilt, however as mentioned they both work very reliably. The engine has a new Edelbrock intake manifold and Edelbrock carburetor, otherwise all components are original.

This vehicle will make an excellent daily driver as it is, with a new interior I would be happy to show the car at any local car show.

please contact Paul Shadwick [email protected]
Vehicle is currently in Jefferson City MO but will be moved to Denver CO on May 12th.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.