93 Cobra wheels

Hey guys, I've got a black 91 LX hatch that I was originally planning on putting draglites on, but decided I want a bit more handling prowess and would go for some 17's. I'm not as much into the tuner wheels so I thought the 93 Cobras would be the way to go. I've heard the actual 93's will rub during sharp turns but the ones at www.wheelreplicas.com have the right backspacing for a regular foxbody (can anyone verify this?)

Anyway, what style do you guys think would look best? I'm thinking between the silver, the black or the chrome, but I think they would all look good :)

• Sponsors (?)

No, I'll try and get some but it's been raining for three days straight here =\ There's no noticeable mods other than tint, so I'll just find "A" black fox to help you guys picture it :)

Edit: here is one that looks a lot like mine, minus the wheels
100_0848.jpg

And here is a crappy picture of mine just to get the idea
bd48.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0848.jpg
    100_0848.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 67
I have the wheel replicas on my car and they worked out well. There is a littloe wheel to A-arm contact at full lock on both the right and left, but it is not bad. I have the anthacite and I think they look great. I now have 275/40/17 in back and 245/45/17 in front on the wheels.

100_11733.JPG

Attachments

• 100_11733.JPG
    100_11733.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 87