93 Teal Cobra Roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

96GRNGT

Jan 17, 2008
Hi unfortunately I may have to sell my cobra. I need the money for more important things at this time. I am absolutely in love with this car and do not want to sell it, but if I get the rite offer it will go. It is a 1993 Cobra teal with gray leather. It is one of only 802 built with gray leather and teal paint. It has only 56,000 actual miles on it. The car has a brand new oem carpet installed. The previous owner had modified the car quite a bit and had a supercharger on it. It currently does not have an engine. The car is in very nice shape, but is not perfect. It had racing stripes on it that have been removed. All of the glue from the stripes has been removed except for the roof. I started removing it but did not finish. Also the rims have been chromed and it is starting to flake off and pit. They either need to be redipped or stripped, but look ok. There is a crappy patch panel on the side of the passenger side shock tower. The previous owner said it had something to do with the supercharger setup that was on the car. I will try and get a picture of it asap. The car has a cobra r hood, rebuilt cobra 5 speed t5 trans, autometer tach, subframe connectors, rebuilt rear with 373 gears, moser axles with extended studs, trex external pump. I was told it has a 255lph intank pump but I havent seen it so I cant say for sure, qa1 rear shocks with moroso springs and aribags, ajustable upper and lower rear control arms, koni ajustable front struts with moroso springs, autometer fuel pressure gauge. I am sure I am forgetting some stuff. Like I said I dont want to sell it so please no low ball offers. This is a rare car and will only get rarer and more valuable over time. I would like to get around $5500 for the car. I am not really looking for any trades unless it is a turbo car, but Im not expecting that lol. I also have a lot of engine parts and what not That I have gathered to put the car together that will be available seperately. Thanks for looking.
CIMG0013.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0014.jpg

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0017.jpg

CIMG0016.jpg

CIMG0018.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.