95 Ecu Replacement

1st Off i am new here and my Name is Matt,Great Site,I just Bought a 95 Stang For my Wife,Paid $900,It has New Tires,Fuel Pump,Sending Unit,Battery,Fuel relay, Pressure Reg,Etc,The Woman I got It From Gave Up,Could not get it running with all these new parts,It Turns Over Fine but will not Start,I have tested and retested all new elec parts and they R all good,I have 40 lbs fuel pressure on the fuel Rail but The Injectors are not putting fuel into Cylinders,It will Fire Up When I squirt Fuel into throttle body,My best Guess is that ECU is not pulsing Injectors,I am ordering a NEW ECU and I am not sure If It needs to be programmed for this year,3 different auto parts stores don't seem to know either,Its a 95 3.8 V6 With 5 Speed Manual Tranny,Any Answer From Someone whoi knows would be Greatly Appreciated!! As I said The Woman I got it From has Spent a Mint on All New Electrical Fuel Parts and they all seem to be fine....Can Anyone Help Me?? Thx,Matt

• Sponsors (?)

did you check for power on the red wires of injs. if new ecu dont do it i think the crank or cam position sensors is what tells the ecu when to fire injecters, i think you can continuity test them. if one of them dont work it may not pulse the injectos at all. i think a ford dealer can program the pcm for the vin if its the proper eec code? if all else fails try to unplug all the 02 sensors to make sure they dont put 12v to the ecu from a heater circuit short. 95 has a pcm and icm. maybe the icm can fail and stop pcm from pulsing injecters, not sure. GL