96+ spindles on a fox correctly

• Sponsors (?)

No....the hole is tapered.

Adjustable outer tie-rod ends for correcting bumpsteer, Bolt-through spindle style, 1994-04 Mustang

Fits

• 1994-04 Mustang with 1994-04 front control arms
  • All stock power steering racks, 1994-04
  • All Mustang spindles, 1979-04
  • 1979-93 Mustang with SN95 power steering inner tie-rods and SN95 front control arms
Benefits

• Required when installing MM K-member. Suitable for others.
  • Extremely wide range of adjustment, much more than allowed by the tapered-stud style.
  • Exclusive MM spacers are stronger than others, will not buckle when the bolt is tightened.
  • Large assortment of spacers allows precise fine-tuning of bumpsteer.
  • Stronger and more rigid than tapered-stud style.
  • Measurement and adjustment of bumpsteer is required during installation. Purchase MM's Bumpsteer Gauge at the same time, and get the gauge at a discount.
  • Copyrighted installation instructions show you how to measure and adjust bumpsteer.
Product features

• Includes 2 different lengths of 5/8" Grade 8 bolts to ensure the best length for your Mustang.
  • Spacer bushings were designed specifically for this kit.
  • Longer spacer bushings are made of thick-wall Chro-Moly steel to ensure they will not buckle when the 5/8" bolt is properly tightened.
  • A large variety of spacer thicknesses ensure the ability to properly adjust bumpsteer.
  • Black anodized aluminum adapter sleeve is threaded with 14MM metric threads. to match 1994-04 inner tie-rods
  • Hex on the aluminum adapter sleeve is easily accessible because it is at the inner end of the aluminum sleeve, clear of the tire.
  • Requires drilling the spindle steering arm to 5/8".

• I know the hole is tapered, maybe i'm over thinking this lol :thinking:
Yeah man....don't over think this. The spindles will work with a bump steer kit. I used UPR for mine....they lasted a few years daily driven in the city and sitting for a few more. They're actually on the turbo car I'm building now. I used white lithium grease to lube the outer end. ( heims joint ). No play and no rust. And I don't have a garage.

The rack bushings allow more adjustment for bump steer but I drove a year or so without them. Still drove better than when 4 lug.

Its not a big deal....get the spindles. For the brakes, a lot of people use an adjustable proportion valve and a sn95 master cylinder. The rear brake line will not bolt up to yours. If you get the adapter and length of line behind it.( on the body) after the rubber hose you can flare that line and yours and use a coupler.

Last edited:
Yeah man....don't over think this. The spindles will work with a bump steer kit. I used UPR for mine....they lasted a few years daily driven in the city and sitting for a few more. They're actually on the turbo car I'm building now. I used white lithium grease to lube the outer end. ( heims joint ). No play and no rust. And I don't have a garage.

The rack bushings allow more adjustment for bump steer but I drove a year or so without them. Still drove better than when 4 lug.

Its not a big deal....get the spindles. For the brakes, a lot of people use an adjustable proportion valve and a sn95 master cylinder. The rear brake line will not bolt up to yours. If you get the adapter and length of line behind it.( on the body) after the rubber hose you can flare that line and yours and use a coupler.

Thanks for all of the advice!