A few Question

Ok, now i'm gettin serious about restoring the stang. It's currently at the paint shop and he's planning on stripping it down this week.
I am trying extremely hard to keep the car as stock as possible, especially after learning that the repo parts aren't American made.
One thing I'm doing is rechroming some of the parts. I'm planning on rechroming the bumpers, bumper guards, tail light bezels, side scoop bezels etc...

Question 1: For all those So Cal members, can anyone suggest a rechromer?

Question 2: About the emblems and gas caps, would it be better to repaint the colors back in by hand or just buy new ones? Is it possible to repaint them?

I'm also replacing:
All gaskets,
bumper as in the rubber bumpers,
Battery cables and moving it to the trunk
Sill Plates
Mirrors and changing them to bullet style mirrors
Door Hinges (Question 3: How should I determine whether to replace the entire hinge or rather to get a repair kit and repair it? I think the doors drag down a little cause it does require a little force to open and close, i mean like u can hear it rub on the bottom and slip down a little)
Steering Wheel ( I'm planning on getting a repro of the original because mine is completely cracked)
Package Tray ( mine is completely dried by the sun) Question 4: Is it better to buy the upholstered one or the one that is just painted your own color?
Weather stripping: I'm planning on replacing all the weather stripping, However MustangsUnlimited sells a kit with felt kit, When I read the contents of the felt kit it talks about having chrome beads, Question 5: What are the chrome beads? The Deluxe kit is crazy but it is 100 $ more, whats the difference? is it worth it?

Question 6: I wanted at one point to put in 4 point seatbelts but I was then discouraged by learning that they required a roll cage which in turn shut off any passage to the back seat, However, when I was at the paint shop the other day, my painter said that he recently painted a car in which the harness bar behind the front seats had the capability of raising up and allowing access to the back seats, Has anyone else heard of this procedure?

Thank you

• Sponsors (?)