A Few Questions...help me

Rizzox58

Jul 20, 2004
Orland park,IL
Hey i just have a few questions, when iinstall my cd deck do i have to take apart the dash? and if i do when i put my cd deck in on the bottem deck can i put a switchpanel in, how would i do that also? and how can i hook up my swithces to the cig lighter under there...and if i hook up my swithces to that lighter can i still plug my radar into it? also is it hard to take out the cd and radio stock outof the car? and what could i replace the cd part of the dash with, i was thinking the switchpaneel somehow?please if u can gimme a diagraw or something(im a visual learner) thanks! i have a 98 mustang

• Sponsors (?)

no you do not have to tear apart the dash. get the radio removal keys from autozone or something like that. then pull out the old cd player and go from there. The switch panel for what exactly??? If you want, you can search online for something to replace that in the bottom, like a basket kinda deal, something that holds stuff. Uhm... removing the radio is very simple. If you have the premium sound system there will be a amplifier. You do NOT need to cut any wires, go to wal-mart and get a radio plugs kit for your model.