Adding post to this

Prostar347

Aug 26, 2004
[ I don't know what was going on.. I've been trying to post a new picture of my car or just a massage but nothing seem to work. So I had to make a new account.. I guess I did something wrong to get blocked out my name is vincent and thats what I have been using on here for about two or more years...I'm sorry for what ever I did this is the new picture...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/408594

my Web Site
RacersofOKC

• Sponsors (?)

Like this?
408594_10.jpg

408594_27.jpg

PS can you post your engine componants specifically to make the 479 HP? Thanks.

Mstng2 said:
PS can you post your engine componants specifically to make the 479 HP? Thanks.

408594_13_full.jpg

I wouldn't want to turn these kind of revs, but then drag racing isn't my thing.

I bet it's a blast to let this sucker loose.

Would you have figures for under 5000 RPM?

Think you could get a few more horses if you went a touch leaner? Personally I would be afraid of melting something. How do your plugs look?

no I was blocked out

I could not get into any kind of place to post anything I tried for three days.. every time that I went in it would bring up something about me not having promision to get in... I was blocked out or something...

no slick here

I have a rearend out of a maverick and I run a 28x10.5x15" ET Street on a 8x15 with a 4" back space on the rim. I trim a round the wheel just a bit so the tires would fit under the car, tires are about 1/4" off the spring sometimes it rub on the spring but not bad. Last year I was running a 8"x14' slick but I put the street tires back on with my weld wheel/ Looks so much better