Aftermarket discharge tubes?

BlackFox5.0

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
Massachusetts
I need a discharge tube for my Vortech. I have seen some custom ones or something on other cars where they were polished SS or chrome. Does a company make them like this or is it just custom fabbed? I can't find a stock Vortech tube anywhere :(

• Sponsors (?)

Vortech or any Vortech dealer can sell you the alum pipe, AFM, Morpheus and others make power pipes like you have seen.

Here's a pic of our blown 93 Cobra with the AFM pipe kit...
215816_14_full.jpg

I have a power pipe already, i just need one that goes from the supercharger to the TB.

How much is the one pictured above and where can it be bought from?

It doesn't really angle down like the vortech one, so I don't know if it will fit with my MM STB :shrug:

That is also a Power Pipe from AFM (intake power pipe) not sure how much it is alone, it has provisions for the race bypass, I am not sure if they make one with out it, be best to call.

Good luck using the STB, most blowers car require them to be modified to work, sounds like your best bet is to get a stock alum Vortech pipe. Here contact Spence Hart www.rhodescustomauto.com be best to call I know they were having interent/e-mail issues he can hook you up with waht ever Vortech part you may need, tell him Rick Hawver sent you.