Again..How does a H/C/I 302 compare to a evo or sti?

My dad has a plain lancer... i test drove the OZ for him because it was a stick and he didnt know how to drive it... they are not fast at all... ive taken one out with the probe....

lollll i know.. its sad isnt it? my best friend has a 4 door 05 cavi and she killed me, and my car has a few pick me ups, cold air intake, exhaust, and i think the kid that had it before me did a couple other things hell i dont know, i just know its slow as crap but i got a good deal and i needed a car at the time

I'm not an idiot, I saw an intercooler, heard a b.o.v. I could tell when he first rolled up and saw the front bumper. I never said ***** about not being able to tell if it was turbo. It was, probly at low boost. Wow guys no credit..

My cars not "STOCK" though. Intake, Catback, Short shifter, with no rear seat/carpet/tire.

Your getting all worked up over nothing.

im not saying your an idiot im just saying that people get my car confused and think its an EVO quite often, dont get so worked up lolll

• Sponsors (?)

i dont have the sti anymore. i have an 03 harley F150 now.....and there is no way you are breaking a 12 second 1/4 with 235whp regardless of what drivetrain/suspension/tire setup you have.

I thought you had the 5.0, your name, nvm. And I happened to know somebody with a 5.0 with just bolt ons run 12's all day

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=803580

Coupester:

241rwhp/312rwtq SAE

Not quite stock, headers, hpipe, Flowmasters, 3.73's, underdrive pullies, electric fan, fuel pressure regulator, and slicks/ skinnies. Only the "old school" 5.0 mods.12.96 @ 100.69, 1.75 60 ft
Best mph: 102.77
Best 60ft: 1.67

Since were on the topic of Turbo AWD cars. Here's some pics of my old one. I had about 12K in receipts from stuff done to this car. It could definitely get out of it's own way. I would have kept it forever but it broke too damn much.

1-2.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

PANA0006.jpg

P.S. - Sorry for the poor quality pics. These are digi from years ago.

I thought you had the 5.0, your name, nvm. And I happened to know somebody with a 5.0 with just bolt ons run 12's all day

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=803580

Coupester:

241rwhp/312rwtq SAE

Not quite stock, headers, hpipe, Flowmasters, 3.73's, underdrive pullies, electric fan, fuel pressure regulator, and slicks/ skinnies. Only the "old school" 5.0 mods.12.96 @ 100.69, 1.75 60 ft
Best mph: 102.77
Best 60ft: 1.67
i do have a 5.0.....well at least it was a 5.0 before the stroker kit. its somewhere around a 5.4 now. however my car does weigh more than a fox.