Another Mustang sold....

dsg03bullitt ,

Thanks. The reason I am picking Magnaflows is because when I had them on my 2000 there was no drone. They still sound healthy at WOT and just cruising around. But at 55 - 70, there is no noticable drone. I would consider other brands like bassani or borla, but I have no previous experience with those. Drone is the biggest issue with me, I want NONE at cruising speeds.

• Sponsors (?)

96_Venom Lets just say its ok to be wrong MMMkay.

My car will beat a stock 96-98Cobra(and did w/o exhaust), My car will not beat a stock 05+ gt.(with exhaust)

13.9@101 is not faster than 13.5 at 103 (as an average of 98vs.05+ cars normal stock times)

Quit being such a ****ing newb.

squares98 said:
96_Venom Lets just say its ok to be wrong MMMkay.

My car will beat a stock 96-98Cobra(and did w/o exhaust), My car will not beat a stock 05+ gt.(with exhaust)

13.9@101 is not faster than 13.5 at 103 (as an average of 98vs.05+ cars normal stock times)

Quit being such a ****ing newb.

How the **** is a car thats 300-400 pounds heavier and has 5 less hp, going to beat a 96-98 Cobra. Squares you from SoCal??? I Should see you at Cali Speedway for the Street Legals, We will see hows faster.

Look People, Thats My opinion OK. S197=Ugly. Ive smoked plenty of them.

:rlaugh: Fast and Furious

Street legals are the only races around here i go to, I dont like doing nothing but going in a straight line anyway. Me and some other guys get together and spank some LS1's and Hondas those weekends. Ive been doing it since i was in High School.