Baskin, you out there?

• Sponsors (?)

I know the product, I've used them before. I'm rebuilding a '90 and damaged the radiator sensor end so I decided to just order a whole new fresh setup. I know it's a good product, but there should at least be a sense of courtesy toward your faithful customers. In my case, this is the third unit I'll be ordering since I began using DCC's, and never really considered other options.

I know the product, I've used them before. I'm rebuilding a '90 and damaged the radiator sensor end so I decided to just order a whole new fresh setup. I know it's a good product, but there should at least be a sense of courtesy toward your faithful customers. In my case, this is the third unit I'll be ordering since I began using DCC's, and never really considered other options.

Well good luck. When it shows up, u'll forget about the bad customer service imo....

Eh, uh, still no word or product from the guy. This is turning into a problem. Bad customer service is one thing, but this is flat out disrespecting a paying customer. A simple status update would be nice, that's all that was requested.