black magic fan help

mat82284

Jul 31, 2003
ok i just got one i ordered it from the internet and when i got it a perpellor was broken off into the box i was like what the heck so then i said what ever and installed it in my car. ok it turns on and everything but is it supposed to turn on real fast for a little wile then shut off and then turn back on again to cool it again. i noticed it doesnt stay on it turns on and off. it says to connect the + to a low volt sorce but i connected it to the battery + but i think this may be the problem anyone know?? also it shakes the heck out of my car. is there a way to make it turn on and stay on and run at half power instead of it turning on and full powering it then shuts down after 20 secs and after a couple mins it starts up again. could the shakeing real bad be because a perpellor is broken?? i know i probably dont make sence and if i dont im sorry. im just real tired right now.

• Sponsors (?)

Ryde On is Right On.
and for the controller, if you want to do it right, get one of the controllers that Michael Yount has. it will do all that you are asking and much more.

good luck.