Broke GT -- still waiting

ltccarndt

Sep 11, 2004
Yeah you think waiting is driving you crazy, imagine sitting in it, seeing it, feeling it, and hearing it idle, but not driving it ???

I posted before with all the details of the damaged shift linkage in transport GT (proof, pics etc were in earlier posts so late comers please don't cry foul)

I'm off from work Monday, I will visit again to see if the parts have arrived.

It will be good weather here in Kansas all week so I know I will be driving in the sunshine soon?, I'm just sitting on my hands trying to endure. :bang: :bang:

any suggestions?

Lt Col Arndt USA (ret)

• Sponsors (?)

I think I would go upt to Bob Allen and just sit in it and stand guard. I might go up there tomorrow on lunch to look at it if you dont mind I will not touch nor breath on it. I only work about 5 minutes from there. I cant wait for mine to come in.

I went up and looked at it a little awhile ago, It is beautiful!!! Congrats on a sweet car yours is the first one I have seen up close but not to close. They moved it off the showroom floor because they said the owner threw a fit. Good job I wouldnt want people touching it either. Hope to see you around as soon as mine comes in!!