Can i get a price check on a few items?

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
im looking to sell a few items and im not really too sure what to ask for them...I AM NOT POSTING THESE AS SALE ITEMS IN THIS FORUM...i just want to get input on what everyone thinks i should start the price out so that i can get them sold...if im violating any rules please delete this, it was an honest mistake..

1st up, Valeo King cobra clutch.. served me well and the only reason i got rid of it was because the tob went bad and i thought it was the clutch..turns out it was still in good condition.. had like 3k miles on it due to some road trips.. i was thinkin MAX $50 :shrug:

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

i just wanted to show the wear on the disc

next would be stock sized cross drilled and slotted rotors for a gt...they are only like a year old...got kinda rusty looking while sitting this winter but im gonna clean them up before selling... i was thinking like $25 for the pair..

lastly would be my stock calipers... the passenger side one is fine but the drivers side was the one that froze up and one of the pistons was cracked... would it even be worth trying to sell that one? how much should i try to get for them?

im gonna try to get everything cleaned up before i put them on ebay..i just dont want to put a high price on these things ya know...i just need them gone...plus it will help we with my build :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I dont see this staying open long. The clutch I could see $40, the rotors you may see 20-25 bux. As for the caliper, $10-$20 mabey :shrug: They are around $70 at a parts store I think.