Car production number and value?

67gt

May 17, 2005
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many 67 390 GT convertibles with a 4 speed were made. I was looking online and could not find a number. I don’t want to pay a lot to get a number either. An estimate would be fine as well.

Also, I was wondering about a rough value of the car. It is in good condition, original engine and tranny, with 46,000 miles on the car.

Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

I can't tell you that but there were 38,751 76A covertibles, 4,848 76B convertible luxury, and 1,209 76C convertible bench seat models made in 67. Read your body code and you have it narrowed down to one of these three groups.

I know it’s a standard convertible. But that’s not what makes it rare, it’s the options that it has. Thats what i can't find any information on.

The "S" GT Verts were pretty much on top of the Mustang Heap for 1967, unless one stepped up a Shelby.

As noted before, how the car is equipped and overall condition will set final value. It is a valueable car already, just how valueable is the question.

Check Hemmings & e-bay sites for cars for sale to see top values. In the Hemmings Mustang magazine, they also list recent auction sales.