Carlisle Pics

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Ok guys here they are. Like i said in the other thread i'd post them up so while I was at it i made a page on my site and put up the pics from this year and last year. gotta do some more work on the vids before I post them. Maybe that will be later tonight.

Carlisle Pics

Heres a few just to point out

may have seen this one around

View attachment 512806
View attachment 512808
View attachment 512810
This car was for sale the thing in the window said 89,995 OBO it was a GT500KR or something like that (guess thats rare???)
View attachment 512812

• Sponsors (?)

nice pics :nice:

Did you ever make it over to the car corral area? There was a bright red 93 Cobra (real cobra too) with a 392 stroker, Vortech T-trim, etc puttin down 512 rwhp for sale...I was in love! Oh well, someday I'll get myself a 93 too lol. I was behind that flamed red 93 cobra after I got off the turnpike on the way to the show...not only was his car badass but he had one damn hot g/f haha. As far as the GT500KR goin for 89K, I was talkin to some of the Boss 302 guys and alot of those cars are worth 65K+ with low miles! One guy pointed another of the Boss's out to me and said "you couldnt get that car for less than 100K" WOW... :hail2:

95riosnake said:
nice pics :nice:

Did you ever make it over to the car corral area? There was a bright red 93 Cobra (real cobra too) with a 392 stroker, Vortech T-trim, etc puttin down 512 rwhp for sale...I was in love! Oh well, someday I'll get myself a 93 too lol. I was behind that flamed red 93 cobra after I got off the turnpike on the way to the show...not only was his car badass but he had one damn hot g/f haha. As far as the GT500KR goin for 89K, I was talkin to some of the Boss 302 guys and alot of those cars are worth 65K+ with low miles! One guy pointed another of the Boss's out to me and said "you couldnt get that car for less than 100K" WOW... :hail2:

Don't remember if i saw that one i didn't stop and look at them all i just kinda stroll through the isles and if i see one i like i stop and look

100K wow thats nuts